6.11.09

Transmission# 11.09.09-56938

~~Receiving Burst Transmission Test~~
Test Origin: Star System - Adrel

Frequencies: All
Compression: Max
Encryption Schema: Beta


***MESSAGE START***

This is a Burst Transmission Test Message. If text is clear then the test was successful.


***MESSAGE END***


WARNING: Data Error: Additional data packets being received. Data Origin: Aa$mQ^k (Decryption Failed: Location data secured with unknown encryption schema)


***MESSAGE START***

Hello, I am Opiboble Inte. I do apologize for having to communicate like this, I am currently out system and I do wish to keep my location secure for now. I hope to establish a easier connection next time, the error messages generated when piggy backing data is annoying. Until next time!

Opi out.

***MESSAGE END***

~~Transmission Test Completed~~
~~Transmission Test Failed~~
**Excess Data was received.
**Decryption Failed on at least one item.

*END DATA STREAM*


No comments:

Post a Comment