10.11.09

Transmission# 11.10.09-00398

~~Receiving Transmission~~

Encryption Schema: Theta
Origin: Aa$mQ^k (Decryption Failed: Location data secured with unknown encryption schema)

***MESSAGE START***


Well as you can tell I am a bit of a role player but I do not play the game as such, I feel if you do play that way you limit the fun that you can have in EVE. Anyways onto more important things:

The new Corp I am in should be getting some good combat soon, seems like it has been years since I saw combat, and years more since it was fun. I look forward to getting my Thanatos back out on the field and having some fun with the Corp!

Well now my brain is dry, sadly, part of just starting a blog. It is still young my posts will be short, but I truly hope to turn that around here in the next week or so as I start planning what I will be posting.

Till next time fly safe and have fun!

-Opi out.

***MESSAGE END***

WARNING: Decryption Failed on at least one item.

*END DATA STREAM*

No comments:

Post a Comment