6.12.09

Transmission# 12.06.09-12953

~~Receiving Transmission~~

Encryption Schema: Theta
Origin: System - Adrel

***MESSAGE START***

Hello,

It has been a few since I have been able to transmit do to the wormhole system I have been living in with my new corp, anyway we finally have a exit to a high-sec system so time to re-stock and back-up my logs.

Wormhole's are great places to travel to and amazingly simple to grasp, and the ISK is really good! I haven't even sold all my loot and I have already made 3.6 Billion, good thing to since I just bought 24 of those new Navy Dominix! I do suggest you at least go to a wormhole once and try some PvE, you will need a BS or something that can take a large amount of damage well.

As for the Navy Dominix: AWESOME! Talk about a great ship, very resilient and great to bait with, hehe. If you ever see one and think "easy kill time!" you are wrong! I can easily tank three high DPS battleships and not worry about a thing.

Well I gotta jump back into the wormhole, I think I finally have the tech needed to bridge the subspace signal to the wormhole, but I guess I will find out.

-Opi out.

***MESSAGE END***

*END DATA STREAM*

No comments:

Post a Comment