29.12.09

Transmission# 12.29.09-00385

~~Receiving Transmission~~

Encryption Schema: Theta
Origin: Aa$mQ^k (Decryption Failed: Location data secured with unknown encryption schema)

***MESSAGE START***

Hello,

I know it has been a while since I could get a message out, but I have finally got the communication links operational so I can transmit from wormholes. A lot has happened since I last transmitted, 2 wars and a lot of close calls with these "sleeper" things.

The pirating is fun as well, just slip a cloaker up next to them and uncloak the BS's and take them out. The dangerous part is dealing with the sleepers after that, they seem to be some sort of advanced drone machine and boy do they pack one hell of a punch. The Navy Domi melts under them no matter what, good thing I have 2 reps fit or I would have lost the ship 10 times over.

Well I going to slip into this C5 I am next to with the corp and kill some shit. Fly safe.


-Opi


***MESSAGE END***

WARNING: Decryption Failed on at least one item.

*END DATA STREAM*

No comments:

Post a Comment