8.7.10

Transmission# 07.08.10-00108

~~Receiving Transmission~~

Encryption Schema: Theta
Origin: Adrel

***MESSAGE START***


Hi everyone,

I am back in empire space finally so I can send out a few words, as I said last time I am in the NC and with the big war we had it has been near to impossible to get a signal out. Each side tries to jam the others comm. networks and whatever isn’t jammed is strictly for combat communication or Commanders private use. Either way though it is starting to wind down a tad so I got some leave and so here I am in empire for a bit.

My wife has started up the old Alliance again for small scale mining operations, she seems to be pulling in some good ISK with it as well! She wants me to come back for a long term so I can help with the recruiting, all she seems to get is people who want to be in her POD, wish I was around to meet them so I could splatter them over a few sectors. Yes I am the jealous kind.

Anyway with things cooling down hopefully they will declassify a few ops we have had so I can talk about them, but you know the commander types, everything is a secret.

Fly Safe.

-Opi out.

***MESSAGE END***

*END DATA STREAM*

No comments:

Post a Comment