28.4.10

Transmission# 04.28.10-00093

~~Receiving Transmission~~

Encryption Scheme: Theta
Origin: H&*#! (Decryption Failed: Location data secured with unknown encryption scheme)

**MESSAGE START**


Hello everyone,

If anyone is even still reading this data drop I will be amazed! I sadly have been very busy and have not been able to get around to sending out a message. I have moved out of wormhole space and joined up with RAZOR and the NC.

Things have started to heat up around here with the SC knocking on our door every night now. I have blown out 9 capital class remote armor reps since the start of the fighting. If I keep that up it will start putting a real hurt on my wallet, but at least the pilots I have been saving are thankful for the sacrifice and are very helpful on getting me new ones from empire quick.

Well there goes the general alarm better get back to my bridge and head back out into the soup!

Opi out.

***MESSAGE END***

Warning: Decryption Failed on at least one item.

*END DATA STREAM*

No comments:

Post a Comment